as much as I love you, I cant do it anymore. It too tiring, too painful, too guilty. It was my first step to getting out of something which I think I shouldnt be in. I'm afraid of the consequences that this could bring, but I believe that in the end, God will work things out.
I will take all the good or bad reactions that come my way because it says,
"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of the righteousness for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say you kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven..." [Matt 5:10-12]
Things have been slowly filling my mind and slightly pulling me away from God ever since camp, but I have to persist and keep running to Him. I can't let go. If we run to Him, He will come to us. He is all I'm living for and I'm sooo looking forward to the day where we will meet, never as excited as I have been before =)
____________________________________________
HEHE im going to meet amy for lunchh!! yayy!! i havent seen her since last month!!!! =D